vị trí tuyển dụng
QUANTITY & BOQ SURVEYOR TEAM LEADER
• Budgeting for new projects, cost estimation for the construction works of renovation and extension.
• Control the quantity of construction following the design, contract quantities and contract settlement.
• Check dossiers of payment for final acceptance and settlement period.
Budget and cost estimation
• Study the feasibility option providing by Expansion and Concept team.
• Feasibility Budgeting for new construction projects and estimation for construction work related to renovation and extension.
Control the quantity
• Check the appropriate between estimation, drawings and technical requirements.
• Checking, analyzing and evaluating bids.
• Check the bill of quantities (BOQ) of the contractor together with the construction contract.
• Check the complete volume of the bidder.
• Check the arising amount submitted by the contractor.
• Check the balance sheet of the contractors.
• Take part in the Sharing of responsibilities between landlords and Big C (at the negotiation period of land leasing).
• Set up Tender planning.
• Participate in Tender opening.
• Participate in technical and price negotiation with Bidder.
• Summary the total cost of the construction investment and reporting to project director.
• Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors.
• Familiar with the process of a construction work.
• Understand existing procedures of the state about construction investment management.
• Understand technical drawings, technical requirements and project standards.
• Understand basically design related to architecture, structure, M&E.
• Understand technical requirements of project, technical standards.
• Knowledge about construction price Technical skills.
• Summarizing and analyzing.
• Negotiating Transverse professional skills.
• Ability in team working, flexible, assertive and focus on the main item.
• Ability to argue and negotiate, ability to judge and foresee the situation.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & ATTITUDE
Education: University degree in technology with emphasis on construction, architecture or related majors.
Experience: At least 5 - year experience at a quantity surveyor.
Personal attitudes: Evaluate during the interview.
Language: Fluency in English (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading).
Computer skills: Excellent at Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Autocad …
To apply, please send your English CV to: email@example.com
Copyright 2015 by Big C. Designed by Bit Color