vị trí tuyển dụng
LAWYER – REAL ESTATE
Lawyer - Real Estate provide legal advice in all real estate legal matters and is in charge of supporting commercial and technical teams in negotiating and drafting contracts relating to real estate and property and preparing the legal documents with competent authorities, landlords, investors, tenants or any third Parties involved.
• Provide legal advice on laws and regulations relating to business activities, assets, properties and securities of the Central Group (the “Group”).
• Advise on deal structures for expansion and development of supermarkets and/or commercial centers of the Group.
• Identify and mitigate legal risks relating to commercial real estate and property transactions of the Group.
• Provide advice and propose solutions in order to secure expansion/development projects of the Group.
• Draft, update and review relating contracts, agreements of the Group in real estate and property transactions.
• Represent the Group in negotiations with external parties and competent authorities (including travel for business to other provinces and cities if required).
• Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors.
• Strong knowledge in law and regulations on corporate, investment, real estate, land laws, housing, construction and other relating provision and legal fields.
• Knowledge in retail and distribution sector.
• Good communication and negotiation.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good writing skills
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & ATTITUDE
Education: Bachelor of law.
Experience: More than 5 years of professional practice.
Attitude: Hardworking, working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Language: native in Vietnamese, fluent in English especially proficient in communication and legal writing.
Computer skills: Computer Proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
To apply, please send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2015 by Big C. Designed by Bit Color