vị trí tuyển dụng
BACK OFFICE APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST
Big C Viet Nam is using a score application called G.O.L.D. CENTRAL (Global Organization Logistic and Distribution software) to manage products and transactions of products such as ordering, receiving, sales, loss, breakage, transfer etc… and a Warehouse Management System (WMS) called G.O.L.D STOCK (linked with G.O.L.D CENTRAL) to manage Inbounding and Outbounding, items location, Expiry date etc... You will be responsible for operating the systems, supporting users and participating in the development of application-related features, liaising closely with the software supplier to resolve issues or deploy new functionalities. Typically involved in working on more than one product at a time.
• Participate in training activities, training of new functionality provided by the software vendors.
• Participate in the implementation of G.O.L.D. functionalities for the new store opening.
• Cooperate with the relevant department in providing solutions for each specific task.
• Collect, analyze the reports from the relevant departments and to propose solutions.
• Coordinate with IT Operation Team to provide the optimal solution for operation of G.O.L.D. systems.
• Always ready to meet the information needs related to all functions of the G.O.L.D. systems.
• Participate in the research, development and construction and project applications in business practice.
• Develop criteria for evaluating the performance of the system.
• General knowledge about one IT system: structure, composition, dataflow...
• Experience in IT applications.
• Proficiency in MS - Office: MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point.
• Ability to analyze and develop ideas.
• Communication skills, relationships.
• Ability to manage and work independently and work well under pressure.
• Understanding of application programming, database.
• Good skills in writing and presenting issues and solutions.
• Good communication, ability to adapt work quickly.
• Ability to evaluate, analyze problems.
• Ability to read / understand and listen / speak English.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work overtime when required.
• Priority is given to applicants who have worked in the foreign company.
• Knowledge in retail aspects as an advantage.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & ATTITUDE
Education: IT College degree or higher.
To apply, please send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2015 by Big C. Designed by Bit Color